Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fear.

I noticed that is the same word I used to start my own post.

And I believe that it is what most of us should feel right now. At least, that's what I'm feeling.

Still, our exams are starting tomorrow and there's like nothing that we can do about it, other than complete them. Really.

I'm sure all of us want to finish all of this crap and do whatever we want at 11th November, 9:00am.

So, let's just try to survive this.

That being said, we have paid for the papers to be marked, and there is no reason why we shouldn't do well. It is money paid, and I want whatever I paid for to be good.

In the end, we are the people that have signed up for this, so we may as well give it everything that we got.

So please, try not to be afraid.

...

Later...

WingF

"I plan to throw everything at him, because I am the challenger." - Hajime no Ippo

P.S. The only reason I'm posting here is to try and calm myself down. Really.

=D

I almost forgot about this.

Let's go kick some papers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home